Course Outline : Extreme Campus Fabric - INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
Deploying networks utilizing the Extreme Networks Campus Fabric networking environment. This knowledge will be reinforced through actual hands-on experience with networking equipment in a lab environment, where students will perform real world tasks.
|Associated Certifications||Course Duration||Delivery Method||Mandatory PreRequisite|
Extreme Campus Fabric - Installation and Configuration
• Classroom Instructor-led training
• Virtual Instructor-led training
Meet Extreme Fabric Connect is a mandatory pre-requisite and must be completed before registering for Extreme Campus Fabric - Installation and Configuration.
Students should possess a solid grasp of LAN concepts, including advanced Ethernet and TCP/IP and have referenced and be comfortable with the concepts of Fabric networking Covered in the Campus Fabric Introduction Course.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed as the first step for individuals responsible for the installation, configuration and management of the Extreme Networks family of Fabric switches.
Upon completion of this course, students will have gained the working knowledge to:
- To deploy Extreme Networks Fabric Networking solutions based on reference architectures from Extreme Networks customer scenarios
- Take the Extreme Campus Fabric – Installation and Configuration Exam
Fabric Deployment Options
- Automation and Onboarding Options
- Intelligent Ports
- Switching Portfolio
- Software Management and Upgrade
- Management Interfaces
- IS-IS global parameters
- IS-IS interfaces and adjacencies
- IP Shortcuts
- Mgmt CLIP
- L2VSN Configuration
- UNI port configuration
- VRF routing
- Route Redistribution
- Inter-VSN Routing
- Redundancy on the edge of Fabric
- SMLT Configuration