Course Outline : Extreme Campus Fabric - Troubleshooting
Extreme Networks’ Fabric Connect is an advanced, reliable, high performance network solution. This training course will review the technologies that support the fabric operation and services highlighting their proper operation and ways to determine misconfiguration. Identifying problems at network Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3 and discussed along with how to troubleshoot fabric service issues. Lectures are supported equally with hands-on troubleshooting activities on VSPs, Universal Hardware 5520, ERS, and EXOS.
|Associated Certifications||Course Duration||Delivery Method||Manadatory PreRequisite|
Extreme Campus Fabric - Troubleshooting
• Classroom Instructor-led training
• Virtual Instructor-led training
Extreme Campus Fabric - Installation and Configuration certification is a mandatory pre-requisite and must be completed before registering for Extreme Campus Fabric - Troubleshooting. Student should have good grasp of SPBM concepts and overall switch management.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for network administrators, support engineers and integrators responsible for the management and troubleshooting of the Extreme Networks Campus Fabric Connect switches and devices.
Upon completion of this course, students will have gained the working knowledge to:
- Utilize VOSS specific tools for troubleshooting Fabric Connect.
- Properly setup the management network and identify problems that may occur.
- Identify a properly configured SPBM node and locate layer 1 and 2 issues.
- Explain how to identifying and troubleshooting fabric service issues.
- Switch Boot and Image
- Switch Logs
- Key Health Indicators and Status
- OSS Segmented Management Config and Issues
- Fabric Management using GRT and CLIP
- Examining the Onboarding Proces
- GigabitEthernet Port Configuration
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol LLDP
Fabric Connect IS-IS/SPBM Infrastructure
- IS-IS and SPBM Configuration Issue
- Virtual Link Aggregation Control Protocol VLACP
- VIST Core Switch Pair Config and Issue
- Layer 2 VSN Config and Issue
- IP-Shortcuts Config and Issues
- Layer 3 VSN Config and Issues
- InterVSN Routing Config and Issue
- IP Multicast Config and Issue
To get Certified
Please complete the mandatory prerequisite Campus Fabric – Installation and Configuration .
If you have already completed the mandatory prerequisite and unable to view the course schedule for Campus Fabric – Troubleshooting please reach out to Dojo Support for assistance.
Please check and complete both the mandatory prerequisites Meet Extreme Fabric Connect and Campus Fabric – Installation and Configuration . If you have already completed both the mandatory prerequisite and unable to view the course schedule for Campus Fabric – Troubleshooting please reach out to Dojo Support for assistance.