This course provides guidance on troubleshooting common wireless issues using XCC. It also provides tips and tricks on troubleshooting common errors within XCC such as API errors, or issues with applications.
Course Outline : Extreme Campus Controller - Troubleshooting
|Course Duration||Delivery Method||Who Should Attend|
• Classroom Instructor-led training
• Virtual Instructor-led training
This course is for partners and power users
that want to be able to get the most value
out of their investment in XCC.
Mandatory Prerequisite *
Students need to have attended XCC Manage and Deploy. A knowledge wireless and troubleshooting should also be understood. Programming skill will also be beneficial but is not needed.
Upon completion of this course, students will have gained the working knowledge to:
- Understand wireless issues and how to detect them
- More effectively troubleshoot wireless
- How to diagnose common application problem
- Diagnose API errors
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Lab 1 – AP connection issues. Wireless client issues
- Lab 2 – user can’t connect to wifi
- Lab 3 – User can’t access network
- Lab 4 – RADIUS errors Performance issues
- Lab 5 – Determine performance issues Application problems
- Lab 6 – Application not workingAPI issues
- Lab 7 – API Errors